Colour By Numbers Colouring Book - Wonderful World
Colour your way around the world
No passport required! This colour by numbers colouring book brings the best of the world’s landmarks right to your home. With 32 pages of exciting illustrations, your art-loving little one will get to colour in the greatest spots on the globe. Use with OOLY’s Colour Together Coloured Pencils or your own colouring supplies.
Embrace your travel bug without leaving your home with this super sweet colour by numbers colouring book. Designed for ages 6 and up, this colour by numbers activity book features 32 pages of illustrations that depict some of the best of the world’s landmarks! Your child can follow the number guide to colour in the Statue of Liberty or India’s Taj Mahal! It’s all there to bring to life with this fun colouring book from OOLY! Use with OOLY’s Colour Together Coloured Pencils or BYO colouring supplies!
- 32 pages of mythical friends
- Colour by numbers colouring book
- Images include different cultures, famous landmarks, and local wildlife
- Each region comes with interesting fun facts
- 8 x 10 inch perforated pages
- Use with OOLY’s Coluor Together Coloured Pencils or your own colouring supplies
- Suitable for ages 6 and up